El 8 de octubre de 2011 11:46, Flako <subfo...@gmail.com> escribió:

>   Hola
>   Tengo una duda conceptual de  bind y zonas inversas.
>   Configure la zonas principal y inversa para mi dominio, donde estan
> anda bien. pero como que no encuentro documentacion de como hacer que
> la zona inversa se actualice automaticamente desde los datos de la
> principal, esto es posible? bind tiene un parametro?
>   Realmente toy pensado en hacer un script que lea la zona inversa y
> genere el archivo inverso..
>
>   Ustedes que hacen normalmente?  editar los dos archivos?
>

>   Saludos.

Buscando algo totalmente fuera de este topic, me encontre con este site:
http://www.softpanorama.org/DNS/Tools/zone_generators.shtml#Generation_of_zones_from_hosts_file
Cito:

Reverse Zones Generation

mkrdns <http://www.mkrdns.org/> -- Program to automatically generate reverse
DNS zone files (PTR records) Dec 03rd 1998, 10:34 stable: 1.4 - devel: none
license: GPL

mkdnstab<http://fresh.t-systems-sfr.com/unix/src/misc/dns/mkdnstab-0.6b.tar.gz/>
DNS
Table generator in Perl Jul 10th 1999, 00:28 stable: 0.3 - devel: none
license: OpenSource

Updatehosts ftp://ftp.tic.com/pub/updatehosts/updatehosts-1.0.0.tar.gz -- is
a system for automatically managing and generating DNS zone files using flat
relational tables. Some of the features of updatehosts includes:

   - Automatic generation of DNS zone files including *.in-addr.arpa zones
   for an unlimited number of DNS zones.
   - Automatic generation of BIND V4 or V8 bootstrap files with support for
   most BIND options.
   - Automatic serial number generation in DNS zone files. Automatic
   generation of the DHCP bootstrap file.
   - Limited support for DNS updates when using DHCP dynamic addressing.
   - Generation of static hosts files from the same set of information used
   for DNS zone file generation
   - Flexible input file syntax which allows additional information such as
   contact names, etc to be kept with all DNS information. This information can
   be added without impacting DNS zone file generation.
   - Tools which allow a set of administrators to manage the the nameserver
   configuration without requiring root access.
   - Conversion utilities to convert existing DNS zone files or static host
   tables into the updatehosts input file format.
   - Flexible postprocessing hooks which allow site specific command to be
   run after the file generation is completed.
   - General purpose tool for reading flat ASCII files as database
   relations.
   - Maintenance of input files under SCCS or RCS control as a user option.T
   - A mailing list (updateho...@tic.com) has been set up. to subscribe send
   request to majord...@tic.com.

Este script+algo de bash, deberia poder ser una solucion :)

--
Diego - Yo no soy paranoico! (pero que me siguen, me siguen) |
http://about.me/diegors/bio

Vivo gracias al SL, pero los talibanes, merecen un wipe

Responder a