Hola Oscar...

decías, el 07:36-29/mar/2001:
> ¿Alguien me puede recomendar un cliente de ICQ que corra bien en WMAKER
> y que no dependa de librerías de Gnome ni de KDE?
licq
--
        Daniel Payno                    Grupo de Usuarios de Linux
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Administrador del FTP del GUL

"I believe the use of noise to make music will increase until we reach a
music produced through the aid of electrical instruments which will make
available for musical purposes any and all sounds that can be heard."
-- composer John Cage, 1937

Responder a