Aca les attacheo los dos archivos... si me dan una mano, agradecido...
al db.casita le hice tantos cambios que puede que haya sumando mas
errores que corregido.. en fin.. saludos y muchas gracias

On Sat, 2002-04-06 at 14:19, Hector Navarro wrote:
> A la mejor tu DNS tiene la opcion de dar el forward a todas tus consultas
> no???
>
> Pero estoy de acuerdo en que nos mandes tu named.conf para ver como esta´.
> Saludos

// This is the primary configuration file for the BIND DNS server named.
//
// Please read /usr/share/doc/bind9/README.Debian for information on the
// structure of BIND configuration files in Debian, *BEFORE* you customize
// this configuration file.
//

options {
        directory "/var/cache/bind";

        // If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
        // to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
        // directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always asked
        // questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 and later use an unprivileged
        // port by default.

        // query-source address * port 53;

        // If your ISP provided one or more IP addresses for stable
        // nameservers, you probably want to use them as forwarders.
        // Uncomment the following block, and insert the addresses replacing
        // the all-0's placeholder.

 forwarders { 200.45.0.115; 200.45.0.116; };

        auth-nxdomain no;    # conform to RFC1035

#       listen-on {
#               192.168.1.0/24;
#               };
};

// prime the server with knowledge of the root servers
zone "." {
        type hint;
        file "/etc/bind/db.root";
};

// be authoritative for the localhost forward and reverse zones, and for
// broadcast zones as per RFC 1912

zone "localhost" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/db.local";
};

zone "127.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/db.127";
};

zone "0.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/db.0";
};

zone "255.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/db.255";
};

// add entries for other zones below here

zone "db.casita" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/db.casita";
};
;
; Zone file for the casita.local domain
;
; The full zone file
;
$TTL 3D
@       IN      SOA     casita.local. root.casita.local. (
                        199802151       ; serial, todays date + todays serial #
                        8H              ; refresh, seconds
                        2H              ; retry, seconds
                        4W              ; expire, seconds
                        1D )            ; minimum, seconds
;
                NS      casita.local.      ; Inet Address of name server
                MX      10 mail.casita.local.     ; Primary Mail Exchanger
;
localhost       A       127.0.0.1
casita.local.   A       192.168.1.1
ftp             CNAME   casita.local.