Hola Álvaro.

        The Eclipse Project [ http://www.eclipse.org ]

        Yo no uso java pero un día que salí de caza por la red me encontré con
esta
perla. Por lo visto es opensource pero no lo confirmo. Ahora mismo me lo he
vuelto a instalar en mi woody 3.0 y va como un tiro.

        Permite hacer proyectos con Java/C/C++. Ya nos contarás.

LICENCIA [ http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/faq/eclipse-faq.html#about_5 ]
# How is the Eclipse SDK licensed?

The Eclipse SDK consists of software produced by the Eclipse Project combined
with third party software from other open source projects. The software
produced by the Eclipse Project is made available under the Common Public
License. Third party components are made available under their own licenses.
The detailed licensing information can be found in the Eclipse.org Software
User Agreement (notice.html) file in root directory of the SDK download.
Licensing for third party components is described in about.html files in the
respective subdirectories.

--

        Un saludo muy sincero de vuestro amigo linuxero,
        Tomás Vírseda García (aka KaSKAraS)