Hello,

We are pleased to welcome you to Your-Advantages.

You are now part of a network within the United Kingdom, who have recently
discovered a better way to access the best online offers, discounts and a very
selective panel of online promotions.

Shop Avenue is our partner and as agreed, with the privacy policies of Shop
Avenue to share your details with third parties, we are eligible to make you
aware of our marketing activities.

If you do not want to receive the best discounts and be part of a network all
over the United Kingdom, you can unsubscribe yourself 24/7 at : Click here

Want to know more about us ? Check out our website :
Click here

We wish you all the best and hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Your-Advantages Team.

Till