Hello dear Ukrainian users of Debian!

This won't be typical mail. I'm a Polish user and to-be developer of
Debian. I have girlfriend from Ukraine. She is studying in Poland since
three years. Well she is very nostalgic about your/her beautiful country.
That's pretty obvious.

I would like to make her some little surprise ;)
I think that she will enjoy listening to some Ukrainian music, thus
I try to find some of such songs.

Could you help me with that?
Well, I don't know Ukrainian language so searching your webpages is very
difficult for me, and I hope that Ukrainian Debian community will help
me ;)

I don't know any Ukrainian bands so it's hard for me to tell you what
kind of music I would like to find. I can only tell you that she really
likes classick rock and everything related to rock.

Here goes some of her favourite bands:

Led Zeppelin, Skunk Anansie, Pearl Jam, Radiohead.

Hope this help you to find out what is her taste about music.
You've got probably some popular Ukrainian bands playing old/good rock?

I will be very thankful for any help. The best would be to have simple
site with mp3/ogg files, but even names of bands would be very useful
for me.

Thanks again and sorry for totally oftopic message.

regards,
fEnIo

ps. Please CC: me because I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | pgp:0x13fefc40 |
IRC:fEnIo