Colin Watson wrote:
 > -SNIP- <
>
> The installer for sarge is being completely ripped out and replaced.
> Please don't expect it to be useful yet. If you want to install sarge or
> sid, install woody and upgrade (from the CD if you like).

How far along in the process at this moment?  Any "rough" estimates when
it will be "usable" for testing purposes??  I would really like to take
a peek at it when it is ready for inspection by the "masses".  I have
read some of the stuff on Debian-boot, but most of it is over my head.
It sounds quite interesting, though.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-