I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me advice on the
following options, and I don't wish to start a flame war here.

I want to set up a Postfix server for our office.  As I see it I could
go Suse Email Server III or use the Debian Postfix package in conjuction
with something like Squirrelmail.

I can think of advantages and disadvantages to each, but I would like to
know what anyone out there with a working knowledge of these two options
thinks.

I really appreciate your response,

Curtis Vaughan
Seattle