I am tracking Debian "testing" with a few packages from "unstable".  I
run the XFS font-server, and frequently have to manually update various
config files after an upgrade to get my fonts back.  Most of this seems
to revolve around using defoma.  I am trying to get a handle on the
defoma package and fonts in general and need some pointers.

1.  Is there a faq/mailing list for defoma?
2.  Which Apps are "defoma aware" and make use of it?  I am aware of the
"apps" button in dfontmgr, but currently my system only lists a few apps
(6) such as abiword-common, gs, pango, etc.
3.  Is there anyway to make the recommended defoma FontPath changes in X
"stick" over upgrades to X, or through a "dpkg-reconfigure ..." of the
xserver if you have accepted debconf config of the XF86Config-4 file?

Sorry for these questions, but perusing the existing Docs doesn't seem
to help me much. Ossification between the ears I suppose....

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-