On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 11:07:12PM -0700, Irvin Temp happened to mention:

> Ive been playing with Wine(version in woody) and MS Offcie 2000. I
was to configure
> wine manually and using winesetup... I also installed MS Office 2000
and was able
> to launch the MS WORD, EXCEL and POWERPPOINT apps. My problem here
> is when i close the WORD application i would get a pop-up box with
the message
> saying
>
> "The Disk is full or too many files are open.
>
> (C:\Windows\..\Templates\Normal.dot)"
>
> Irvin

Coulda' sworn I've seen this in the past as a Macro virus.  It was
either that or when I went to save something, I kept having to "save
as" because it would never let me save to the same file....don't
remember.

--
Jeff Maxson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]