Hi everyone, I would like ask how do i install kde 3 without a net connection to my
debian system. u see i usually download stuff from another machine then burn onto cdrw
and install them my linux machine (mostly tarballs). but i'm intereseted in installing
kde 3 but it seems i need net connection to do so. is there a way to install from hdd.
i tried downloading all the packages and adding them to my sources.list. but nothing
seems to be working.

Oh i'm new to this so if i'm posting to the wrong mailing list then do tell where is
more apropriate. Thanx

---
All that is gold does not glitter,
not all those who wander are lost...
                         -Gandalf:Lord of the Rings

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at
http://www.eudoramail.com