Hi,

        I have just installed Woody, and I have a few issues I would
like to resolve. The first is my first is my printer is on another
machine, where/what is the utility on Debian that allows me to setup
the print queues?

        Next, on my old machine I was able to access a remote drive
(NFS) on a redhat machine, how can I get this working again before
upgrading to Woody I backed up my files to the server, I would like to
get them back onto this machine.

        Then when I installed Woody it put the 2.2 kernel on the
system. I had previously been running the 2.4.9 kernel. How do I
upgrade the kernel on Woody?

Thanks