Is there any way to assign the alias'ed eth1 interfaces via DHCP?  How
about locking an IP to each that is assigned via DHCP (I guess this isnt
possible since pre-allocated DHCP addresses are done via MAC addy)

Alan Chandler wrote:

=       http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf        =
=    www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone   =
= "Noone wants advice - only corroboration" - John Steinbeck       =
= "Pawns can become Royalty in Life or in Chess"                   =
= "Life, the only game where Royalty can be a pawn,                =
=        and not even know it"                                     =
= "Chess, the only game where pawns really are pawns"              =