Title: Qmail installation

Hi,

I'd like to install Qmail on my debian box, but it's quite confusing because the installer complains about exim etc. so I removed it.

Does anyone knows where I can find a howto to install qmail with the debian method ?? If not what is the process I have to follow ?

Since I've removed exim I can't install new packages, it complains
" Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
  mailx: Depends: mail-transport-agent
  php3: Conflicts: php4 but 4:4.1.2-5 is to be installed
  php4: Depends: libmm11 but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution)."

If I want to install php4, is it ok if I do apt-get -f install ?

Thanx