From: Fabien Holler [mailto:f.holler@;scientec.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Linux file server in Windows & Macintosh environment

Hi everyone,

I configured Samba on my Linux file server, and it works just fine for
Windows clients.
But I have also 2 Macintosh clients in my network, and I don't know what to
do for them...
Does the samba package allow to communicate with Mac too, or do I need
another package? Which one?

Thank you very much
Fabien

Fabien Holler