Greetings.

I finished the installation procedure from a Knoppix CD and everything seems to be working. I have noticed some error messages while booting and at shutdown. I posted the dmesg file in the following URL:

http://home.coqui.net/jmfix/dmesg.txt

Some of the errors that I see at boot, I can't seem to find them on the dmesg, any other place to look for them?

I have also noticed that after a couple of restarts the Kmix window opens up automatically, any ideas?

Thank you.

Take care.

Juan