I am new on this list and french, I don't find the way to subscribe to the french list so I write on this one (if someone knows how to subscribe also to the french list...).

My problem is that I'd like a lot to install Debian for my Mac PowerPC 7500 upgraded with Sonnet upgrade Card Crescendo G3 500 Mhz. Is it possible ? How ? I didn't find anything about this on debian.org.

Thanks a lot, I'm totally novice in GNU/Linux

Thomas