Hi David,

If you want to carry on using MS Exchange as your MTA, why not just
use port forwarding?

--
    __ _   Debian GNU User   Simon Martin
   / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __   Project Manager

During the voyage of life, remember to keep an eye out for a fair wind; batten
down during a storm; hail all passing ships; and fly your colors proudly.
Sig by Kookie Jar 6.1.7 (http://go.to/generalfrenetics/)