Hi

I have a problem with the mixer and gnome volume
control applet. I have kernel 2.6.6 and and Creative
labs SB live Audigy

The sounds works great with XMMS and ESD of gnome
but for some reason I cannot open the mixer and the
volume control applet keeps on going back to 0 but and
actually does not change my sound...It does not find
any mixer or device either...

If I run the alsamixer it works fine.

Any idea what it could? is it a problem with
gstreamer? or some /dev missing? I cannot find what is
the problem...

Thanks

Manu