Simon Huggins schrieb:
On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 03:50:12PM +0200, Matthias Kraus wrote:

I want to add the debian-menu to the xfce4 panel,
but I had found no way to do this job. Can anyone
help, show me an howto, etc. ?

As far as I know there's no way to do this though someone asked on IRC
today and there's a plugin for the panel to do this in CVS apparently.

If there is one, where do you think I can get it. I don't want to add the whole tree to apt.

Is it that annoying to find a bit of blank desktop and right click?

It's not the problem to add a program that is often used to the panel or the desktop but it is a problem to remember that thousands of (more or less) little helpers only needed sometimes.

Matthias