Hi, so it appears that I cannot successfully play flash with my web
browser anymore.  This has begun since I upgraded to sarge.  Mozilla
(and firefox) using flashplugin-nonfree freezes when I go to common
flash sites.  The entire browser is then hosed until the processes are
killed from another window.  I bet I'm explaining something all too
familiar for some (many?) of you, I'm guessing.  Used to work fine
with Mozilla before upgrading.  I've experienced the same thing on
a completely different computer running Red Hat 8.  I'm not seeing much
discussion about it, however.  So, maybe I'm either wrong, need to
accept it just doesn't work or am really behind in the
discussion/solution :)

Epiphany plays flash just fine.  But just doesn't play the soundtrack.
My flash life is really in the junk yard right now.  Please save
me from jumping to Windows just to see homestarrunner.com.

Any help?  Thanks.

--
Paul Yeatman       (858) 534-9896        [EMAIL PROTECTED]