Hi,

I've just upgraded my kernel in unstable to 2.6.6, and it's working great, apart from it loads both the oss kernel drivers and the alsa drivers, using discover for hardware detection.

I've done some googling, and can seem to disable a whole bus, but I cannot get discover to stop autoprobing of the soundcard, I've converted my old discover.conf from 1.4 to 2 (which adding disable sound, stopped the auto probing and alowed me to manually select alsa), but short of rebuilding the kernel and not building the oss modules, I'm stuck.

Has anyone manged to get this working yet?

Cheers

Mark