Hi,

All my applications have nice anti aliased fonts except for openoffice.
I've been already searching the web for quite a while but haven't found the solution. I found a document though with which you can see if open office is using anti aliased fonts: http://mumford1.dyndns.org/~bs7452/linuxhelp/aa_test.sxw

Does somebody know how I get anti aliased fonts in OpenOffice?

Thanks,

Jaap

BTW I'm running completely uptodate Debian SID