Hi,
        I am having a problem with video replay on Linux, I am running testing
with 2.4.19. The problem is that when I attempt to run a video X crashes
and restarts, this occurs with GTV and xine. I attempted to delete the
.xine directory, and the xine bug report does not seem helpful. There
are a few error messages, but none that would explain why xine is
killing X, in fact it seems the other way around.

--- from Xine's BUG-REPORT.TXT
xine: found demuxer plugin: Elementary MPEG stream demux plugin
video discontinuity #1, type is 0, disc_off 0
waiting for audio discontinuity #1
audio discontinuity #1, type is 0, disc_off 0
waiting for in_discontinuity update #1
vpts adjusted with prebuffer to 44427
load_plugins: plugin dxr3-mpeg2 failed to instantiate itself.
av_offset=0 pts
spu_offset=0 pts
xine_play
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
---

I checked the dependencies and the only shared X related file is xlibs.
Has anyone else seen this problem, or does anyone have any idea how to
fix it.

Thanks