On (07/07/04 13:23), Paul Dwerryhouse wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 12:06:00PM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
> > I presume these are i386 debs only ;(  - I'm on ppc but thanks anyway ;)
>
> Oh yeah, sorry, forgot to mention that :P
>
> I can do sparc packages too, if anyone needs them (might take a while,
> our boxes are slooow), but I don't have access to any PPC machines.
>
> (Also, it's not all that hard to build them yourself if you're really
> eager. Just remove the --enable-xprint and --disable-postscript lines
> from the rules file in the mozilla source package and then do a
> dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot)
I'll put this on the list of "stuff to do" which grows daily ;)
Meanwhile, firefox 0.8-8 is working fine (and printing ps) so it is a
case of "when I have time" or when I get left too far behind the latest
version.

Thanks for the guidance which I'll file away for future use ;)

Regards

Clive

--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk