Hi,

Running Sarge here with:
ii  postfix        2.1.3-1        A high-performance mail transport agent
ii  postfix-doc    2.1.3-1        Postfix documentation
ii  postfix-ldap   2.1.3-1        LDAP map support for Postfix
ii  postfix-mysql  2.1.3-1        MYSQL map support for Postfix
ii  postfix-pcre   2.1.3-1        PCRE map support for Postfix
ii  postfix-tls    2.1.3-1        TLS and SASL support for Postfix
ii  courier-authda 0.45.4-1       Courier Mail Server - Authentication daemon
ii  courier-authmy 0.45.4-1       Courier Mail Server - MySQL authentication
ii  courier-base   0.45.4-1       Courier Mail Server - Base system
ii  courier-imap   3.0.3-1        Courier Mail Server - IMAP server
ii  courier-imap-s 3.0.3-1        Courier Mail Server - IMAP over SSL
ii  courier-pop    0.45.4-1       Courier Mail Server - POP3 server
ii  courier-pop-ss 0.45.4-1       Courier Mail Server - POP3 over SSL
ii  courier-ssl    0.45.4-1       Courier Mail Server - SSL/TLS Support

I downloaded maildrop with apt-get source maildrop because I need
mysql support compiled in. Then I did:

- dpkg-source -x maildrop_1.5.3-1.dsc
- cd <dir of maildrop>
- vi debian/rules
- edit the configline so that it also says:  --enable-maildropmysql
- dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b

It fails with:
checking for SMALLMSG... 8192
checking for GLOBAL_TIMEOUT... 300
checking for CRLF_TERM... 0
checking for RESTRICT_TRUSTED... 1
checking for KEEP_FROMLINE... 1
checking for syslog support... 0
checking for maildrop config file... "/etc/maildropldap.config"
checking for maildrop config file... "/etc/maildropmysql.config"
checking for socket in -lsocket... no
checking for socket in -lsocket... (cached) no
checking for connect in -lsocket... no
checking for connect in -lsocket... (cached) no
checking for ldap_memfree... no
./configure: line 1: mysql_config: command not found
configure: error: Unable to run mysql_config
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for maildrop

I am no developer-person so I am lost here... And I really need the
mysql-support into maildrop :(.

Anyone?

Cheers,
Pim