Hi,

I just did an upgrade with apt-get which included
upgrades to php4 in
addition to others. After the upgrade, php is not
running with apache.

I checked and the lines for application/x-httpd-php
and they are
uncommented.
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

The modules.conf includes the php module (position:
just before the last
module).
LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

The DirectoryIndex section also contains the index.php
entry (although I
don't use it)

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
~    DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php
index.shtml index.cgi
</IfModule>

Is there something else I need to do? Any help would
be highly appreciated.

Thanks
/KS

PS: uname -a
Linux localhost 2.4.26-1-686 #1 Thu Jul 22 13:00:49
JST 2004 i686 GNU/Linux