Hello

Victory (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to update all the packages and patches ?
> I installed Debian 3.0r1 and want to update up today patches.

You need the following sources in /etc/apt/sources.lists:

- the Debian security server
- one of the Debian mirrors with the current packages for Woody
- a server with the Debian non-US packages

I used the following servers for Woody:

deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib \
non-free
deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security woody/updates main \
contrib non-free

You should probably pick another mirror server closer to you. After
adding the servers, run apt-get update and apt-get upgrade.

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

--
Andreas Janssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>