It's not an ISP problem. Too many ppl from too many ISPs are reporting
the same thing for it to have anything to do with individual ISPs. The
messages aren't *getting* to the ISP.

I'm pretty sure I'm still a list member because my posts aren't being
rejected out-of-hand. So we haven't had a mass ejection from the list.

Whatever the problem is, it is *before* the messages reach whatever ISP
they're headed to.

I emailed the listmaster on Saturday about this. To date, no response.