Hello,
  sorry for the previous message in Spanish, I have mistaken the address.

We discussed about a problem with fetchmail several months ago. I did not
resolve the problem, so I decided to use my mail manager (kamil) to download
the messages directly. The problem is that fetchmail only retrieves the first
lines (only 5 or 6) from the message.

   No I have tried to solve the problem an I have noticed that the adding the
"keep" option to the line of the server int the file /etc/fetcmailrc, the
messages are download correctly, but by removing that option "fetchamil" runs
incorrectly, but the message remains in the server. It seems that, while
fetchmail is downloading the message, it becomes deleted and then only the
beginning is downloaded.

Luis.
http://antares.sip.ucm.es/~luis