Platform: Intel Pentium M,
          debian sarge (testing/unstable),
          arpwatch 2.1a11-6.3

After my last "apt-get dist-upgrade", arpwatch has gotten very noisy.
It keeps sending me emails about every matchine it sees on the LAN.
At first it was kind of interesting.  Right now, I would rather switch
it off.

First I looked at the /etc/arpwatch.conf file, which has the following
lines near the end:
        # Uncomment this lines to have these interfaces monitored
        # sending mails to the local root user
        #eth0   -N -p -m root
        #eth1   -N -p -m root

Both the -N and -p flags looked promisng.  -N is "don't report any
bogons", and -p is "disable promiscous operations".

So I uncommented the eth0 line above, and did
        /etc/init.d/arpwatch restart

That just made it noisier, presumably becaus it was busy rebuilding an
eth0-specific database.

Can anyone assist me in makin arpwatch stop sending emails, short of
doing
        apt-get remove arpwatch
?

Thanx!