So, I am wanting to compile a program and during
the ./configure script I get the message:

checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
configure: error: GTK+ not found (required)

What do I need to install to correct this?

lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]