Dear List,

After installing TeX-Live on my system, I seem to have ruined
my access to info files. Typing "info" or "info <anything>" gives
"/usr/bin/info: No such file or directory". I can't do absolutely anything
with the info command. On the other hand, everything in TeX-Live works Ok.

I chose to add symlinks to /usr/info and /usr/man in the TeX-Live
installation's script, so I must have ruined something with that. However,
man works without problems and even lets me access the newly installed
documentation.

Looking at the two directories mentioned above within emacs shows /usr/info
being symlinked to share/info (notice there's no slash before 'share'),
while /usr/man is not symlinked at all. I'm not experienced enough with
symlinks to go deeper on this.

Thanks in advance for any help spotting where the problem is.

Best, Sebastian