On Monday 30 August 2004 08:15 pm, Paul Johnson wrote:

> Raquel Rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> I use, and like, TWiki.  It's available as a Debian package.

> Sort of oriented towards the business environment, no?

Not particularly.  I host http://subwiki.honeypot.net/ with TWiki and
absolutely love it, since I'm able to "partition" off parts of it into topics
of specific interest.  I routinely make a new "web" for friends to use as a
part of their own personal projects.  That way, their topics don't
contaminate the rest of the site; in effect, they have their own unique
namespace to work in.

I've been using TWiki for years and I love it.
--
Kirk Strauser