On 30 Aug, 2004, at 16:49, Kevin Mark wrote:

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 04:32:41PM -0700, Curtis Vaughan wrote:

On 30 Aug, 2004, at 14:57, Kevin Mark wrote:

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 02:53:50PM -0700, Curtis Vaughan wrote:
Currently we have a RedHat 8 server that was a special order to do the

following:
When I create a user through WebMin, it automatically creates a samba
user profile for them, and a MailDir for Postfix.

Well, that server is getting old and I can't update samba, for
example,
without killing it's integration w/WebMin.

So, my question is whether anything similar has been developed under
Debian.  All of our other servers are Debian and I feel more
comfortable with it.

Curtis

Hi C,
if this is webmin modules, could you just 'copy it over' after all
Webmin is written in Perl?!
=Kev
--

I have no idea how they did it, but I know that the entire integration
was originally written on a RedHat 7 server. I requested that they put

Curtis
Hi Curtis,
1000 open source eyes may help! if you make it an open source project.
If its that useful, someone in debian or elsewhere may jump on the
chance! But that is entirely in your court!
=Kev

I have no problem with that, but I have no idea what I should even do to even that ball rolling.
Any suggestions?