Hi All,

I have a Sarge server running only Apache2 and not much else. All it does is serving 1 index.html, with a few images and css. Its my maintanience page for when the actual web servers are down.
My question is, how can I make it so that any request made to the server, will be redirected to index.html?
I don't care what the web users request it, I don't want any page not found errors, just my maintainence page.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

-Jimmy