Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) wrote:

Hi!
Hi,

I would like to install my nvidia quadro pci-e series card. What do i have to do for this ? I have no experience with it.

First, Learn to ask intelligent questions: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Second, go here:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_1.0-6111.html

It is difficult to provide better advice since you
do not indicate what architecture (I assume x86), what
model card, what version of Debian, what version of
XFree86 and so on.

Cheers, Phil.

Regards,

Roberto Sanchez

Finally, please get rid of this stupid disclaimer.  All it does
is waste everyone's bandwidth.

Disclaimer :

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as
recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.
This e-mail does not constitute any commitment for Sea-Ro Terminal N.V. or its
subsidiaries except when expressly otherwise
agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and the originating
subsidiaries of Sea-Ro Terminal  N.V.
Sea-Ro Terminal and each of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all
e-mail communications through its networks.

This mail has been checked for viruses by Symantec and Trend Micro.