Hello, I got into trouble with booting windows xp os
after installed debian with current sid net-installer.

First,I installed win xp pro in /dev/hda1,
then installed debian with sid net-installer,
and partitioned for linux with installer,
everything went well.But
after rebooted ,grub just couldn't recognize the NTFS partition and wouldn't boot the windows xp.
Even worse,i couldn't install xp with windows xp cd again,
xp installation can't merge the grub,so i couldn't proceed.

So i think there might be some thing wrong with the installer 's partition program.
But I really don't want to wast time on installation from scratch.
HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM?

Thanks in advance!