I was not completely happy with these two parts of the K desktop
environment.

Kmail because there seems to be no way to read just the email headers and
then deleting spam on the server and loading only what I want.

Konqueror because it does not support HTTPS:

Two questions....

When Sarge becomes stable, will these things be changed?
Any reccommendations for other GUI apps like these on the woody distro?

PS,
Not a fan of Mozilla because it has HTTPS but I cant set up a "authorized
cookie depositor" list.  Maybe I should just get Opera for Linux?
---
Scotty