I partitioned my hard drive in such a way that i can
install 2 OS. The partition goes like this:

/dev/hda1 - Linux (ext3)- Bootable
/dev/hda5 - Linux Swap
/dev/hda3 - Linux (reiserfs)

/dev/hda1 has Knoppix3.3 (LiveOIO) and /dev/hda3 has
Knoppix 3.6. I configured /dev/hda3's lilo.conf by
putting /dev/hda1 in the "other" line. Upon restarting
lilo, an "Invalid boot signature in /dev/hda1" error
was displayed. Typing lilo -P -fix does not solve the
problem either.
What went wrong? Thanks!