Incoming from Greg Trounson:
> Gidday,
>
> Is anyone getting this message?  So far no messages I post end up on the

Yes, it's getting through.  d-u has been suffering through some
intermittent latency glitches in past months.  Something about
problems with large receivers and long timeouts fouling things up for
everybody.  Last I heard, they were trying to figure out what the
problem was.

In the meantime, look for replies to your posts on lists.debian.org

- -