On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:48:25 +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> This was discussed this month on the list. See here, and follow-up posts:

Indeed, I even replied to it ([1] from my email at uni), but I want to be
able to execute code after I logout of either bash or X and since I run my
.xsession as a login shell I assumed that the best place for this would be
in ~/.bash_logout but for some reason when I logout of gnome
~/.bash_logout doesn't get run, it was this behaviour that I couldn't
explain and was asking about (I sorry if it was unclear in my last e-mail)

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2004/10/msg02254.html

--
OoberMick