From: Zlatko Calusic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 1:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The debian-mirror script suite

Hi list!  [I'm not subscribed, so please Cc: comments]

For some years I have been using some scripts to mirror our beloved
Debian distribution (well, a good part of it), and finally I have
found some time to package & document it all and offer to other
people.

The idea is to mirror what you need, to spare bandwidth, and even to
do some complex tasks like transporting it from one place to another
intelligently. It's somehow complex to explain it all in a few
sentences so visit:

 <http://linux.inet.hr/debian/>

and judge for yourself.

All comments welcome!