On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:04:08 -0600
Tim Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<eddressing removed>

> The enormity of
> debian gives instant access to all manner of very useful programs that
> simply don't make it into mainstream distros.  This is very important
> to an admin, at least to me.

In light of this I'd like to add that, as only a home user, it it nice
to be able to search the packages for the tool I need currently,
download and use it, then wipe it off of my system completely when done
if I do not need it further.  By itself, this feature places Debian far
and away above other distros I've tried.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
        Larry Niven, Steven Barnes