Is there a way to list which protocols are supported by konqueror and
what the keywords are?

For instance, I was trying to figure out what the keyword for ssh
browsing in konqueror was (fish, for those who would be interested), and
couldn't figure it out.  None of the help pages said anything.  Finally
just did a search on google, but it seems it should be much easier (yes,
I know I can do everything in the terminal, but I'm trying to figure out
what konqueror is capable of).

--
John L. Fjellstad