Perhaps this is what you're looking for?

Package: nfs-kernel-server
Section: net
Installed-Size: 196
Maintainer: Chip Salzenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NFS exports are configured in /etc/exports

Tom Allison wrote:
Um...  I'm kind of stuck on something that seems too simple...

NFS with kernel 2.6.8.

I have nfs-common installed, but I can't seem to find any other packages to configure it. I'm a little stuck because I'm trying to install LTSP and it's complaining that I have nothing installed for NFS.