Hi,
today I did a upgrade, now semantic (a ultra powerful programming package for
Emacs) is dependant of JDE. This wouldn't be a problem by default but somehow
when I start emacs even for editing just text semantic is loaded, its doing
"compiling-grammar" and lots of stuff like that I don't need at all!
How can I switch that superflous action off? So Emacs just uses semantic if I
want it.
By the way. after I have seen that mega-overhead at startup I wanted to know
what advantages JDE brings me with semantic. Well has gone bad, the first File
I open in a Buffer is syntax-highlighted any buffer I open afterward has no
highlighting! (o.k. I am running unstable x86)

Anyway, do just I have the Problem?

Thomas