Hi. Can you clear me what is the procedure to follow to report/reopen bugs?

I looked at all bug reporting docs I could bind at debian.org and I got a number of different ways to do things, like:
- submitting to debian-bugs-dist mailing list
- mailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the installation report
- mailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] without the installation report
- mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm somewhat lost in what to do to be more effective. The bugs I would like to submit are
- reopening the "installer should choose the optimized kernel choice" bug wich number I know (I have it here somewhere)
- reporting a incorrect LANGUAGE setting done by the installer