On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 06:41:22AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Personally, my own recommendation would be that you don't.

Sound advice, considering how lazy I am.

>   - Finding out what DNSBLs are accurate (SpamCop, SpamHaus), a few
>     others.

I'm not sure what you mean by "accurate" in this context, but to the
best of my knowledge cbl.abuseat.org has had ZERO false positives in
the several months I've used it at iconsf.org.
--
Carl Fink             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading