I was testing some stuff that needed rebooting my sarge installation an I tought to myself that it was a waste of time to startup X at every boot....
So I headed to /etc/inittab to change it to runlevel 3... but I was amazed to see that the value there was 2 !!!!

So, do those standarts of 5 = multiuser + X, 3 = multiuser - X, ... stoped being used in sarge? Why?

I'm using sarge intalled with rc2 business-card installer
Joao Clemente